Calvary Chapel is a fellowship of believers in the Lordship of Jesus Christ. Our greatest desire is to know Christ and be conformed to His image by the power of the Holy Spirit.
We are not a denominational church, nor are we opposed to denominations, as such. We are opposed only to the emphasis of non-biblical teachings that divide the Body of Christ. We believe the true basis of Christian fellowship is God’s love, which is greater than our differences. Without His love, we have no right to say we are Christians.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that salvation is available only by the grace of God through faith alone in the completed work of Jesus Christ in His death.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ..
- We believe worship of God should be spiritual. We remain flexible so the Holy Spirit may direct our worship,
- We believe worship of God should be inspirational.
- We believe worship of God should be intelligent. In our services, we emphasize Bible teaching so God may instruct us how He would be worshiped.
- We believe worship of God is fruitful. We look for His love in our lives as the greatest evidence that we are truly worshiping Him.
If you want to contact the webservant of Calvary Chapel of Sahuarita, complete and send the form below.